Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A date, the sun, and work

So I had a date last night with the guy I mentioned a few entries ago. Still a nice guy. This was our 4th date! Things are still progressing there.. I will keep you updated.. when I know more.

Went out to float the river again! Starting to look much less pasty, and it's a great way to relax with friends. I am starting to make some more down here that I am hanging out with regurally. They are the ones I float with and karaoke with, and just chill with. I like 'em.

And with work, I have people at work, I am hanging out with some of them here and there.. we are going jogging once a week or maybe more than that... depending on the week and who can go. We go in the mornings when we get off work. It's good, I say jogging.. but I use that term loosely. For me it is more of a fast walk at the moment.. I need to work my way up to the whole.. "jogging" thing. I take Sammy and he is my excuse to go slow.. because he is new to the whole long distance walking thing, silly dog, always holding me back when I am training for a marathon... haha JUUST KIDDING! Running.. pft.. that is what is silly!

No comments: